Show Choir Arrangements
Our catalog includes over ONE THOUSAND arrangements previously performed by competitive show choirs all over the world. Finding the right song for your show is a breeze thanks to our industry-leading search filters which allow you to sort by keyword, voicing, show function, theme, and musical style.
Recent Blog Posts
- 100 Ways to Market, Advertise, and Promote Sheet MusicThis list is taken from Episode 5 of the podcast Selling Sheet Music. NUMBER 1. Create a webpage that will serve as the main hub for all your music. NUMBER 2. Make a thorough product page for each title you’re selling. NUMBER 3. Research the key words for your niche to optimize product descriptions and […]
- Selling Sheet Music Podcast, Ep. 5: 100 Ways to Market, Advertise, and Promote Sheet MusicNUMBER ONE. Create a webpage that will serve as the main hub for all your music. This is important for a couple of reasons. The most obvious is if everything is under one link, it’s easier to share, but also with all of your titles in one place, you have an easier time setting up […]
- Selling Sheet Music Podcast, Ep 4: Getting the Most Out of ArrangeMe: Interview With Hal Leonard’s Scott HarrisGarrett: Well, why don’t we start by you just giving quickly an overview of the ArrangeMe program and all of the different brands and the different websites that are involved. Scott: Yeah, absolutely, Garrett. ArrangeMe is the self-publishing platform owned and operated by Hal Leonard. We are an aggregator. You can’t buy anything from ArrangeMe […]
- Tennessee ACDA Summer Conference 2022I was honored to be asked to speak at the Tennessee ACDA Summer Conference about Teaching Arranging in the Choral Classroom. Participants can download copies of the presentation materials using the form below:
- Selling Sheet Music Podcast, Ep 3: Professional Product Pages: Getting it Right the First TimeHello and welcome to SELLING SHEET MUSIC, a podcast created to help composers, arrangers, and songwriters learn the ins and outs of self-publishing sheet music. I’m your host, Garrett Breeze, and today we’re going to take a deep dive into the non-musical content you need to effectively market your music. Things like product descriptions, cover […]