Show Choir Arrangements
Our catalog includes over ONE THOUSAND arrangements previously performed by competitive show choirs all over the world. Finding the right song for your show is a breeze thanks to our industry-leading search filters which allow you to sort by keyword, voicing, show function, theme, and musical style.
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Collaborate With Your ArrangerYour arranger is so much more than a music vendor. But because arrangers are not physically present (for the most part) when creating a show that relationship is often overlooked or underutilized. No matter your situation—whether you have one arranger or five, if you have all custom charts or a combination of stock and previously […]
- Bad Habits That Weaken Your Choral WritingFor better or worse most arranging is done on a computer, which means that composers rely increasingly on how things sound on playback. While there’s nothing wrong with this approach (it’s what I do), the computer has a way of making certain things sound better in playback than they will in real life. When I […]
- Show Choir Arrangers You Should Know (Jan Ward)Jan Ward is a music arranger, adjudicator, accompanist and composer currently residing in Independence, Missouri. During her thirty-plus years as a teacher she has served several schools in Iowa and Missouri as a science instructor, accompanist, and choir director. As an accomplished music arranger and composer, she has winning arrangements featured in national show choir […]
- Show Choir Arrangers You Should Know (Elmo Zapp)Elmo is a music theater composer / director / producer living in New York City. He is an arranger for many successful show choirs including John Burrough’s “Powerhouse” and Waconia “Power Company.” 1. Please describe your basic setup. (Your technical setup as well as the physical space that you work in.) MacBook Pro w/a BenQ 27″ Screen […]
- Show Choir Arrangers You Should Know (Ja’Shon Burks)Ja’Shon Burks is the Director of Choirs at Lafayette Jefferson High School in Lafayette, Indiana. He directs the Varsity Singers concert choir, and The First Edition mixed show choir. He received his Bachelor of Music Degree in Choral Music Education from Huntington University. He is currently studying to obtain his Masters’ of Music Education Degree […]